Thursday, November 10, 2005

Looking Forward

As you can see, my last post was in September 2004. I got very busy with a couple of trials at work and didn't add anything about the 2004 election after that. The rest of the blogosphere did an excellent job. NRO, for one, did an outstanding job of blogging election night 2004 with all its twists and turns. I just wish I would have been able to get more sleep that night.

In any case, I took a year off from blogging to focus on work and Virginia's elections. Several Virginia Blogs, including Chad Dotson's Commonwealth Conservative, did an outstanding job covering this Tuesday's election. More on that later.

My goal with this newly constituted blog is to focus on the national mid-term elections, as well as the coming General Assembly Session and local politics here in Williamsburg and Tidewater, Virginia.